- Twitch star @Ninja is teaching students how to stream in his new @MasterClass:
2. According to data from Turbo Tax, the number of taxpayers who are creators, streamers or influencers has doubled (+207%) between tax years 2018 and 2020.
3. TikTok launched a music distribution platform: SoundOn
Musicians can upload tracks directly to TikTok and then distribute it to other streaming platforms.
Artists will not be charged any distribution or transaction fees!
4. @YouTube is reportedly offering individual podcasts $50,000 and up to $300,000 for podcast networks to film their episodes and create more video content.
5. @Meta changes its policy to allow users in Ukraine and other countries to call for the death of Putin, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko and Russian soldiers. These posts cannot contain other targets, locations or methods.